- Goal of Position: The playgroup coordinator works with leaders and parents to provide the freedom to grow when parents are in classes or managing special events.
- Ministry Description: Will care for the needs of infants (0-17 months of age). Duties include playing, singing, talking with babies, feeding, rocking, and changing diapers while the parents are attending a class or event
- Time Requested: Flexible – Ideally two hours per month.
- Training Provided: Volunteer Handbook. Opportunity to shadow a current caretaker. Family Foundations class as applicable
- Qualifications or special skills: Love for babies, qualified high school age or older, the ability to lift 12 pounds, and the flexibility to sit or kneel on floor