- Goal of Position: To care for the needs of Pre K aged children as well as teach them, by word and example, about the love of Jesus.
- Ministry Description: Will care for the needs of Pre K children (3 – 5 years of age). Duties include implementing set curriculum, playing with and reading to children, talking, singing, and dancing with children.
- Time Requested: Flexible – Ideally 2 hours per month
- Training Provided: Volunteer Handbook. Opportunity to shadow a current teacher-caretaker. Family Foundations as appropriate
- Qualifications or special skills: Love for young children. Patience with young children.