The most vital of all positions, the making of the coffee!
- Goal of Position: To provide coffee service to guests and members before both worship services.
- Ministry Description: To offer hospitality by providing coffee in an environment where others can have a place for community before each service.
- Time Requested: Three to four hours, one to two Sundays a month, based on availability.
- Training Provided: Training on the coffee machine, supplies and keeping the areas clean. Weekly emails from the Hospitality Coordinator. Spring and Fall luncheon. Initial training meeting.
- Qualifications or special skills: A love for people. Cleanliness in food prep areas. Able to work behind the scenes and with others. Reliable and prompt.