LOCAL SCHOOL MENTORS
- Goal of Position: To reach the community through discipleship and outreach.
- Ministry Description: To tutor elementary students within their current programs as a reading or media mentor. To provide food (delivery) and assistance to ministry leaders working with our local partner school for local events on and off campus.
- Time Requested: Six to eight hours a month.
- Training Provided: Family Foundations, volunteer screening, will work along side Hospitality and within Missions.
- Qualifications or special skills: Desire to be an example to elementary age children, ability to read or knowledge of basic computer skills.