- Goal of Position: To greet guests and current attenders to help them feel welcome on Sunday morning.
- Ministry Description: To offer hospitality by welcoming and greeting those attending the worship services. Joining other Sunday volunteers in prayer prior to the start of service.
- Time Requested: Two hours, two to four Sundays a month based on availability.
- Training provided: Weekly emails from the Hospitality Director. Spring and Fall luncheon. Initial training meeting. Family Foundations.
- Qualifications or special skills: Kind people, who have a heart for helping make other feel at home.