- Goal of Position: To provide a space for families who need clothes and supplies for their children.
- Ministry Description: To offer hospitality by organizing, folding, sorting clothes, toys and supplies for children.
- Time Requested: Four hours once a month, based on availability. Sunday morning or once a week sorting and folding.
- Training Provided: Clothing size prep and organization training (what to keep). Spring and Fall luncheon. Initial training meeting. Communication with Hospitality Director. Attending Family Foundations when appropriate.
- Qualifications or special skills: A love for children and helping others. Able to work in a volunteer area without a supervisor.