PRODUCTION: LIGHTING LEAD
- Goal of Position: Lighting Lead works with strong creative and technical teams, as well as amazing musicians to execute weekend services, creative projects and events.
- Ministry Description: Produce the best possible atmosphere for people leaning closer to relationship with Christ through lightning reinforcement of the music and message being delivered as well as leading and discipling the lighting crew.
- Time Requested: 6 Hours during the week scheduled, 1 hour per week scheduling people and training
- Training Provided: One-on-One mentoring by Production Director, Online Classes, Outside Experts, Conferences as appropriate
- Qualifications: Love of making things better, a knowledge of technology, a knowledge of color or art is a plus. Leadership both organizational and creative that encourages each volunteer to understand how they help people discover family in Christ. Attending Leadership Development when available.