PRODUCTION: STAGING LEAD
- Goal of Position: The Staging Lead works with the volunteer team to assist artists and speakers, execute all theatrical stage moves, and assist the Production Lead with any other production needs during services.
- Responsible To: Production Lead.
- Ministry Description: Produce the best possible atmosphere for people leaning closer to relationship with Christ through supporting the staging elements, people on stage, and needs that will help deliver a fantastic music and message as well as teaching and discipling the staging hosts.
- Time Requested: Three hours during the week scheduled, one hour per week scheduling people and training.
- Training Provided: One-on-one mentoring by Production Lead, online classes, outside experts, conferences as appropriate.
- Qualifications: Love of making things better, a love of people, a knowledge of color or art, and a love of listening to music is a plus. Leadership both organizational and creative that encourages each volunteer to understand how they help people discover family in Christ. Attending Leadership Development when available.