PRODUCTION: PRODUCTION LEAD
- Goal of Position: To understand and direct all aspects of delivering the elements for Sunday services like video, sound, media, and lighting. Prepares individuals for an active leadership and organizational role.
- Ministry Description: Connects individuals into discovering family in Christ through a focus on the creative elements that reinforce a deeper relationship.
- Time Requested: Six Hours during the week scheduled, one hour training and scheduling during the week.
- Training Provided: One-on-one mentoring by Creative Director, leadership conferences as needed, books and other educational items.
- Qualifications: Leadership both organizational and creative, an ability to keep calm under pressure, a nimbleness when it comes to problem solving, a desire help others grow in faith and skills. Attending Leadership Development when available.