CREATIVE: VISUAL STORYTELLER
- Goal of Position: To understand and direct all aspects of delivering the film elements for Sunday services, special events, and personal stories.
- Ministry Description: Connects individuals into discovering family in Christ through a focus on the creative elements that reinforce a deeper relationship through filmmaking.
- Time RRequested: Varies per project
- Training Provided: One-on-One mentoring by Creative Director, leadership conferences as needed, books, and other educational items as appropriate
- Qualifications: Leadership both organizational and creative, experience in Adobe Creative Suite, experience in pre-production setup, filming, and post-production editing. An ability to keep calm under pressure, a nimbleness when it comes to problem solving, a desire help others grow in faith and skills. Attending Family Foundations when available