CREATIVE: CONTENT EDITOR
- Goal of Position: To understand and direct all aspects of editing the content for web, print, creative media projects, and personal written stories.
- Ministry Description: Connects individuals into discovering family in Christ through a focus on the creative elements that reinforce a deeper relationship through producing flawless creative written content.
- Time Requested: Varies per project
- Training Provided: One-on-One mentoring by Creative Director, leadership conferences as needed, books, and other educational items as appropriate
- Qualifications: Leadership both organizational and creative, experience in Adobe Creative Suite, experience in copy editing, and ability to write for multiple different audiences. An ability to keep calm under pressure, a nimbleness when it comes to problem solving, a desire help others grow in faith and skills. Attending Family Foundations when available